Fire Department Software Comparisons
If you are looking for fire department software in 2021, and/or wish to upgrade from your records management system (RMS), or are being forced to migrate due to consolidation, here are some comparisons to help you determine if Responserack is a fit for your department.
Note: we do not list all the alternatives; there are many small, niche (and often outdated) solutions and a couple of big (highly legacy) alternatives.
Contact us here to learn more how Responserack helps your fire department:
More about the Responserack advantage:
Responserack focuses on your firefighters in conjunction with their fire department, connecting the two and engaging (hence retaining) the membership:
- Simple member views; for incidents, attendance numbers and briefings.
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) integration with digital membership dispatch notification.
- Real-time incident response view; responders, incident location, and contextual place notes.
- Communications posts; sharing information, images, videos amongst the membership.
- Automated incident review and administrative completion process.
- National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS) entry, management, review and export.
- Insights & Reports presenting the incidents and member information.
- Visibility into your response, responders, apparatus and information.
- Automated tasks; reducing repetative administrative overhead.
- Integrations; integrations and webhooks to traditional and non-traditional Fire Department solutions.
- Dynamic Links; launch custom mobile applications, e.g. ArcGIS Collector, ArcGIS Field Maps.
How to select fire department software in 2021:
Check out our fire department software buying guide for our understanding of what to look for in fire department software today, and for the future. Times have changed and modern volunteer fire departments require different abilities to inform, engage and retain their volunteers.