ESO Acquired Firehouse Software in 2017 — ESO acquired Firehouse Software, and Firehouse Software is actively being superceded by ESO Fire RMS. Firehouse Software users need to find an alternative solution. Responserack is the best alternative for volunteer departments.
Coordinate information, don’t file records
A lot has changed since Firehouse Software was a pioneering product, decades ago. Changes in technology and in fire department / firefighter needs. Responserack meets today’s needs; no installation required, access from home or the station, use computers or mobile devices, simple for firefighters & administrators.
Switching to Responserack
to Responserack to meet your needs for NFIRS 5.0 reporting, and satisfy both your administration and firefighters. Volunteer fire departments can migrate to Responserack in under a week.
What sets Responserack apart from ESO Firehouse Software?
Modern / Mobile
firefighters need the right information at the right time, they need mobile simplicity, and firefighters (especially volunteer firefighters) need limited NFIRS complexity. Firefighters need information delivered to them; effective tools designed for their needs, not designed by NFIRS compliance.
Responserack brings information up to the firefighter, on their terms; presenting it simply and effectively. Responserack engages firefighters with their fire department data.
Responserack helps firefighters, yet also powers administration.
Contact us here to learn more how Responserack helps your fire department:
More about the Responserack advantage:
Responserack focuses on your firefighters in conjunction with their fire department, connecting the two and engaging (hence retaining) the membership:
- Simple member views; for incidents, attendance numbers and briefings.
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) integration with digital membership dispatch notification.
- Real-time incident response view; responders, incident location, and contextual place notes.
- Communications posts; sharing information, images, videos amongst the membership.
- Automated incident review and administrative completion process.
- National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS) entry, management, review and export.
- Insights & Reports presenting the incidents and member information.
- Visibility into your response, responders, apparatus and information.
- Automated tasks; reducing repetative administrative overhead.
- Integrations; integrations and webhooks to traditional and non-traditional Fire Department solutions.
- Dynamic Links; launch custom mobile applications, e.g. ArcGIS Collector, ArcGIS Field Maps.
How to select fire department software in 2022:
Check out our fire department software buying guide for our understanding of what to look for in fire department software today, and for the future. Times have changed and modern volunteer fire departments require different abilities to inform, engage and retain their volunteers.